Re: Fishing Without A Liscense

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Crappie King on July 03, 2003 at 07:14:38:

In Reply to: Re: Fishing Without A Liscense posted by Kerry Grissett on June 29, 2003 at 17:47:57:

Kerry I'm not so sure you could or should call Marten a "poacher". After all he has not gone to court yet. And if he did have a license, then the ticket will be dismissed.And at that point in time he will be deemed totally legal.
Dont get me wrong I dont think it was the right way to handle himself. But think about it I dont think there is 1 person that has not done something illegal bfore.( Well there is 1 person,and we all know who that is)
And again I say, I think FLW themselfes are partlly at fault also, for not making sure each and every angler does not have a license bfore they are allowed to leave the ramp on the 1st day of fishing.
1 way the state could b assured that all anglers were legal, would b to sitting there at "blast off", and check every boat as it leaves. if they didnt have a license, or werent legal, turn them around and make em go get legal rite then and there. You can bet if that happened these anglers would make sure they had all their ducks in a row.
You can bet if I was fishing for 200k I wouldnt want to lose no time at all.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]