Re: Regulations as related to justice

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Alared on July 01, 2003 at 01:03:15:

In Reply to: Re: Regulations as related to justice posted by drifter on June 30, 2003 at 23:12:53:

I agree this topic has gone on for too long. However, I will say that I go at least yearly to Michigan, and fish while I am there. I have a DNR number that is assigned for life, and even though I fish for only three or less days a year, even I have enough sense to not risk fishing without being properly licensed. Call it what you want, but I think if you fish anywhere, you know the laws that all states require a license reguardless, and you better have it with you. A lesson I learned way back in 1984, when I got cited for no license at the first sign of water in Decatur. Well I packed up and left with no fish caught, and at the time thought the law sucked, pardon my language. But As I have aged some, I see the importance of fishing regulations, and yes I feel that even if he supossedly had a license, but was unable to prove it, he SHOULD have been cited, and his fish released. I would expect any warden to cite myself and tell me three things. Number 1, sign here, number 2, release the fish, and number 3, LEAVE. I personally dont fish tournaments, nor care to. I just feel the law is the law regardless of who you are, or what your doing. Heck, Mickey Mouse could have won for all I care, as long as he did it according to the same laws effecting me. The Lonely Bank Fisherman!!!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]