Re: Forgot to add

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ew on June 30, 2003 at 22:06:20:

In Reply to: Re: Forgot to add posted by Kerry Grissett on June 30, 2003 at 21:56:16:

I am not an officer anymore for the same reason that it is hard to find people to become officers and that reason is that $10.00 per hour is not enough money to go out and risk my life every second of every day just so people like you can look at you and complain no matter how you try to do your job. And as far as the Clinton comment. You can kiss my rosy red A**! I am a republican and that piece of crap is the sole reason that the world is the way that it is. I am not saying who is right or wrong. All that I am saying is don't talk bad about the way an officer does his job if you don't know the whole situation, because it is a hard enough job as it is. I am for keeping people straight with the laws of our waterways just as much as you or the next guy is. Like I said I make part of my living fishing. I have said all that I am going to say about this matter and hope that I haven't pi**ed anyone off by my comments. All that I am saying is give an officer who was trying to do his job a break.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]