Re: I hear you Kerry.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by TroyJ on June 30, 2003 at 22:02:56:

In Reply to: Re: Forgot to add posted by Kerry Grissett on June 30, 2003 at 21:28:17:

Since I know the implications, if it were me, I'd have given him the ticket, made sure he released his fish, and told him to not make another throw till he was legal. Lol, especially if this "pro" LIED to me about calling it in! I'd have thrown the book at him. But, as I understand it, this warden was a young guy, (I don't know him), and truly unaware of what was taking place. That's the reason I don't lay any fault on him. We're all entitled to learn from this in my opinion.

However, FLW knew better, and in my opinion has worded their rules to deal with matters any way they choose. That is a total travesty. Carrying a license is the most basic and fundamental rule of sport fishing. I fished it when it was called OB, they DID make clear back then you had to obey all state and local law.

Lol, tell that Chris Champion guy to call me, I want to shake his hand one day. He probably has no clue how high up this has already gone.

I have a lot of inside info I can't talk about, but hopefully from all this will come much needed changes in the way we see FLW behave on the water and in the public view.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]