Re: Enforcement of Alabama game and fish laws

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ew on June 29, 2003 at 22:50:52:

In Reply to: Enforcement of Alabama game and fish laws posted by Kerry Grissett on June 29, 2003 at 22:34:10:

I totally agree with you about poaching in the state, and about a shortage of DNR officers and for that matter a shortage of law enforcement officers in general. However I feel that Aaron Martens probably did purchase a license somewhere and he probably lost it or misplaced it. I am sure that we have all left home without our wallet and didn't realize it until we had already driven several miles down the road without a license. If it is proven that he never purchased a license then there should be some further punishment, but until then he is innocent until proven guilty. I say this because I fish the BFL's and the Everstarts and I know that the first thing that I think of is purchasing a license and sometimes purchase a license by phone. When you purchase a license by phone all that you get for a license is a number that you must write on a piece of paper. This is something that is easily misplaced.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]