Re: Tournment Kill Rates

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kerry Grissett on June 27, 2003 at 02:21:16:

In Reply to: Tournment Kill Rates posted by just fishing on June 27, 2003 at 02:03:53:

The more facts I find out about how Alabama is pimping out our natural resources, the more I think we might as well put up signs at our borders saying "Entering Alabama. We don't give a crap if you are a poacher, come on in and rape our natural resource. Our kids and grandkids will never know what they are missing! You can't miss what isn't there!"

Sounds like sour grapes, huh? Well, after being led down the primrose path time and time again only to find out time and time again that I have simply been naive in thinking that Alabama really gives a crap, yes... I have developed a strong distaste for Alabama's "management" methods.

Sure there are some good folks interested in preserving our resources for the enjoyment of people in the future, not to mention right now, but there is something about the state of Alabama that can't seem to get past the quick dollar over the long term damage done in quest of it.

Thanks for the post and info.

Good luck...

Kerry

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: