Re: FLW vs. bass population

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Glynn on June 25, 2003 at 19:23:07:

In Reply to: FLW vs. bass population posted by Mike Kelley on June 25, 2003 at 11:28:24:

Here are my thoughts on the matter. I think both groups are right in some of their thoughts. This is getting like the Democrates and Republicans during an election. I do not believe that either group is out there trying to cause the destruction of the bass population. Both groups want to have all the bass that they can get and have a great day fishing. Some do it for money and others do it for fun or for a good meal. If our department of fishery's thought that tournantment fishing was depleting the number of bass then they would change the way bass tournaments are conducted by passing laws. If each person can keep 10 bass a day by law then most bass contest only allow five fish per person and sometimes per boat then they are limiting the numbers own there own without laws. If only some fish die then the percentages of dead fish are less than half the normal creel limit. I do not and never have fished for money so I'm not for are really against tournaments. These are just some of my ideas and we all have them. I'm going catfishing in the morning and will leave your bass alone for a day. Good fishing .

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]