Re: FLW weigh-in?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Crappie King on June 25, 2003 at 00:29:26:

In Reply to: Re: FLW weigh-in? posted by Bud on June 24, 2003 at 15:51:41:

Ya'll know I've read all this about fish being killed by either releaseing em back in the water or taking em home and eattin em.... Well ,,,,, this is what I have to say,,,, Have ya'll not thought about 1 thing,,,,, FISH HATCHERIES,,,,, thats rite,,, I myself have been at Decatur baot harbor and watch em release probaly millions of fingerlin,( bass, stripes, etc.)at a time. So as far as fish not being here for the future,,, I personaly believe they will b around for along time to come...
And as for the the handling of bass at a BIG toury. well ,, B.A.S.S. has spend millions of $'s just to make sure the bass are released in a very healthy way,and after a B.A.S.S. tourny is held on a lake, u dont see the large #'s of died bass like u do after others r held.
I just wish FLW would follow n B.A.S.S.'s footsteps to insure healthy fish b released back where they came from.
And Kerry , I dont think there is a rule against locking thru a lock.. Larry Nixon locked thru to Wilson lake last year and WON the FLW tourny on Wheeler Lake.
Let"s Go FISHIN>>>>>>>>>>

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]