Re: Gulf Shores HELP!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Snapperking on June 12, 2003 at 20:49:25:

In Reply to: Re: Gulf Shores HELP!! posted by BOB D on June 12, 2003 at 10:54:12:

Yes i was afraid if you were going to try and get Jack this time of year on a short notice you were going to be very lucky to book him,Hes a very good kept secret thats not a secret any longer !! I do know that they are less likely to be booked say monday -thru wed vs the weekend.Another idea for what its worth (and it is in my opinion)Is to look into going over to Destin from Gulf shores(2 hr drive) and see if Olin Marler has any walk on trips going or if you call they will make a walk on trip for you if they arent booked for a private trip,should you not have enough to go. The biggest problem is having enough since they like to take 10 persons on one of their big boats (65ft with greeat ac LOL)If you ever give that a shot only book with #1 Greg Marler,#2 Frank Teems or #3 Bruse Marler.Cant go wrong with either of these 3.Anway sorry so long winded HA ANd wow must have been something sport fishing in the islands!! Those Pacific fish are on steriods HA!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]