Re: age limit for tournaments?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wmrebelpop-r on June 06, 2003 at 00:17:54:

In Reply to: Re: age limit for tournaments? posted by Kerry Grissett on June 05, 2003 at 23:47:31:

Thanks for the information. Yea you don't have to worry about me runnin over you on the river. Every since i was able to walk i guess i have been on the river with my dad and family. My dad has fished a few tournaments with me, but he really likes to crappie and catfish, and not big into bass fishing. Yea i agree...i wish somebody would preach to some of the jet skiers that do donugts around you when your trying fish a point or somethin.

And thats another thing...over the holiday i was stopped and checked by the marine police and game warden 4 times in three days. 2 times by the same guys!~!....and the whole time there would be jet skiers and other older people riding around without there life jackets, but no they would never check them cause all there attention was focused on the perfectly legal little guy in the back of a slough trying to fish!

Okay sorry, but it feels good to express my feelings so i'll quit preaching now!

thanks for all your help and a great forum.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]