Annoying messages and general digs at other folks

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kerry Grissett on June 05, 2003 at 22:34:22:

Lately, there have been a few messages that, well, could be deemed annoying to some other folks. Actually, some of them have been at least bordering on, if not belligerant, bellicose and pugnacious.

This is an open forum, so there will be times when folks don't agree with one another, but personal attacks of ANY kind are not acceptable. There is a GOOD reason for this. A good example is the number of useless messages it creates that provide absolutely no useful information to anyone. Also, it makes more work for me! (big sad frown)

Come on folks, drop the petty stuff and get back to what is really important! FISHING!!! (grin)

Thanks all and please don't post replies to this message. Simply getting back to what this forum is all about will be the best reply I could receive! (smile)

Thanks to everyone who continually supports this site with their fishing observations, predictions and experiences in order to try and make the fishing experience of others just that much better. The vast majority of those who post messages here fit into that category.

Good luck and good fishin'

Kerry

P.S.

"Don't make me come back there!" Heh Heh...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]