wilson condtions as of thurs 5/22/03

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by h2ofowler on May 23, 2003 at 06:02:45:

hey guys,
been part of the forum for sometime now but for the most part just an observer. you guys have some of the funniest stories and are very informative. love the site!! now for business, they had only one turbine running thurs. the last one closest to the north shore(far left if facing the dam) we fished a company tourn. thurs 16 lbs won it. every body limited. 40 fish weighed and only two smallmouth!!! big fish was 4.7 , biggest smallie was 3.5 if your interested. The left had side of the turbine that was running against the concrete wall was holding alot of fish, did real well at wagon wheel on the flats and stumps (watermelon seed w/char tail) wouldn't touch anything else. The 16 lbs came from, now help me with the spelling mccerman? thevery back fishing both banks he caught both 4 lb'ers and two 3's in about 45 minutes. just thought I would give my input and look forward to reading your posts. Good luck sat. p.s. water is pretty dingy about 1 1/2 deep clarity and there is alot of floating timber on banks and in the channels. watch your props haha

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]