Bass eating duck!~!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fisher7 on May 20, 2003 at 22:44:40:

Well the other day i was sitting on the dock at our cabin on wheeler fishing. I was catching a few little bass but nothing special. It was after all the rain and storms and the water still looked like chocolate!~!....but i was wanting to fish bad. I noticed a mama duck with four little'uns behind her coming around the rock point. It was raining and there was a tree top that had been blown down in the back of our slough. She went back there i guess to get out of the weather. I didn't see them again until I noticed one of the little baby ducks come out by itself and start to cut across the back of our slough. I had my eye on it and when it got about halfway across it looked like a center block fell out of the sky on it!~! There was a big boil and splash of water and the little duck was gone!~! I have never witnessed anything like it and i couldn't believe it. I fished off the dock till it got dark trying to catch him but i couldn't.

I'm sure someone else have seen something like this before haven't u?.....But i thought it would be interesting to share.

Lets go fishin!

Heath

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]