Posted by Mike Mitchell on May 12, 2003 at 22:35:06:
I hope some of yall come out and fish my catfish tournament on wheeler May 24.......and checkout my sponsors websites at jugsbybert.com and catfishkiller.com.....please post or email any questions.....thnx
Tennessee River Catfish Trail
100 % Payback Open Catfishing Tournaments
Lake Date Time Ramp
Wheeler Lake May 24, 2003 5:00p.m. Till 12:00 a.m. Decatur Boat
Guntersville Lake June 7, 2003 5:00p.m. Till 12:00 a.m. Guntersville
Pickwick Lake June 28, 2003 5:00p.m. Till 12:00 a.m. MacFarland
Wilson Lake July 12, 2003 5:00p.m. Till 12:00 a.m. Fleet Harbor
Classic lake to be voted on by qualifying teams July 26, 2003; 6:00 p.m. Till 6:00 a.m. participants
5 fish limit 14 inch size limit
Entry Fee - 40 dollars a boat ( 2 Persons)
Lunker (optional) - 5 dollars for big blue, 5 dollars big flathead
Top 5 Boats out of each qualifying event will be eligible for classic
Top 2 boats out of each event will be eligible for the Cabelas King Kat Classic on pickwick September 5th and 6th with a 25,000 dollar guaranteed prize money payout
For Rules & Regulations and Sponsors: See Back Side
Rules and regulations:
1. Only Blue, channel, yellow (flathead) catfish, 14 inch minimum size limit will be weighed.
2. All Alabama Game & Fish regulations must be followed.
3. No Jugs, Trotline, hand grabbling, limb lines, etc. allowed (ROD & REEL ONLY!)
4. All fish must be kept alive to be weighed, NO DEAD FISH.
5. No Alcoholic beverages.
6. No fishing within 40 yards of anchored boat.
7. Any bait may be used that is legal (artificial, cut bait, chicken livers, and live bait).
8. All ties will be broken by coin toss.
9. Anyone caught cheating or breaking tournament rules will be disqualified from tournament and all future events.
10. No use of cellular phones or walkie talkies to convey fishing information.
11. No snagging.
12. All fish are to be released back into the lake that they were caught from.
13. All fishing must be done out of a boat, no bank fishing
14. Tournament Directors will have finial decision on any discrepancies
For more information contact:
Tournament Director - Mike Mitchell
Post a Followup