Re: Invitation

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ALex on May 09, 2003 at 15:02:58:

In Reply to: Invitation posted by Dan Beck on May 09, 2003 at 14:05:23:

Dan Beck, thanks for the invite. Maybe sometime we can go. I stay pretty booked up in the fall and winter, fishing with Kerry but in the summer I bass fish so maybe then we can go. I know Guntersville pretty well seeing that I had a good friend take me under his wing so to speak! I met this guy when I started cooping for the company I work for now. I did not have a boat at the time so he basically adopted me and taught me well! I had a great advantage over most people because not only did he show be how to be a better fisherman, he also taught me about boat control and the dangers associated with them. Finally back in 97 I bought my boat that I still own today and I when the sales guy ask me if I wanted him to show me how to drive it I said no. I figured I probably knew more about boats then he did. My wife says if my boat was women, she would have devorsed me long ago! She says I treat my boat better then her! Anyway Guntesville is not the only lake I have good Knowledge of. To give you a idea of where I have fished over the last 25 years. I have fished from Racoon creek all the way to Pickwick dam. I fish Guntersville, Wheeler, Wilson and Pickwick. The species I fish for are Smallmouth (Pickwick), Largemouth (Wheeler, Guntersville and Wilson), Crappie (Guntersville, Wheeler), Sauger (Wheeler, Guntersville), Shellcracker and Bluegill (Wheeler, Guntersville). I guess you could call me a "sick individual" who needs help! and to make matters worse, if you think I am bad, you should see Kerry. He is beyond help! Good luck!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]