Spider Wire Line Is Great for spinning reel!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wild Bill from Tennessee Hills on May 07, 2003 at 20:18:41:

Fellow fisherman. I have no finanical interest in the SpiderWire Line whatsoever, but I would recommend their line. I tried it on a bait-caster first and proclaimed I would never use it again. Piece of junk, PERIOD. However, my brother-in-law and a friend said that that the line was perfect for spinning reels. Well, cautiously I tried it, and to say the least I lUB it. Works Beautifully! Casts great, and doesn't tangle very easily. I have had the same line since February and it still works great. I would have changed line several times by now with monofilament. Well, thought since fishing is very slow now, I would pass this information along. By the way, it works great trolling for stripe and hybrid. The small diameter gets down real good. I use 10 lb. with 2 pound diameter, but this certainly is not regular ten pound test, more like 15. I thought maybe the tecture of the line might scare fish away.....NOT! Waiting for the water to receed. Thinking Gopher Wood is at a premium. Making an Ark if rain doesn't stop shortly.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]