Guntersville Bream and shellcracker

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Alex on April 28, 2003 at 06:39:51:

Went on 4/27/03 with a good friend, Ken. We put in on the lower end and fished back in Jagger creek. We tried several boathouses and points with no luck. We tried an area that Kerry and I fished last week but no luck. We fished the the roadbed that follows the highway from the ramp to the swimming area, NOTHING! We then pulled up anchor and went to alred's and fished a couple of areas I have not tried yet this year. NOTHING! Kerry had found a small shellcracker bed on one of the islands last week, so Ken and I tried it, NOTHING. All in all we fished from about 7:00 AM till 5:00 PM without having much luck. We did bring home 69 fish but because Ken's wife likes the really small ones, she was happy. I am just glad nobody saw those fish in my livewell! I hear people are tearing them up but I just cannot connect! Does anybody want to buy a boat????Just kidding. I plan on trying again this week. My buddy is having a bream tournament this Saturday so I will try again! Good luck and wear those life jackets!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]