Re: P.S. Follow the money! Re: Allies - friend or foe?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kerry Grissett on April 13, 2003 at 01:49:55:

In Reply to: Re: P.S. Follow the money! Re: Allies - friend or foe? posted by jbchap on April 11, 2003 at 04:18:03:

The "majority" of the world doesn't have a problem understanding why we are liberating Iraq. I should have listed Saudi Arabia, but I was hoping someone would say it for me. Thanks!

The "majority" of the world actually agrees with what we are doing in Iraq, but many governments, especially Arab governments don't want to admit it for one reason or another. Personally, I think it is because they are ashamed that they have not had the moral fortitude to do what is right themselves. Yes, they have lost face because it took the USA to step in and take action to free yet another oppressed people.

Have Germany, Russia, France or, in your words "the majority of the world" ever stepped in to do anything to effectively stop the horrors that DID occur in Iraq? NO.

Not just my opinion. The fact. Do we make mistakes, yes. But are we the only ones making a positive difference? Yes! Hell yes!

Saudi Arabia, Syria, Jordan... You name a middle east state and you will find problems that will come into play on the world scene in the next few years. Will it be because of what we are doing in Iraq? No, these places will be a problem no matter what we do, but WE will deal with it. We are the only ones who will. Love us or hate us, we are the only country in the world who will stand up for freedom and justice.

Kerry Grissett

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]