Ranger boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by oshi on February 09, 2003 at 18:43:00:

I am posting this to see if anyone could give me some good or bad info on a boat. It is an 89 model with a 150 envinrude V6. The interior has been redone along with new seats. The model is a 371V (I think) the boat seems to be in great shape with a ranger trailer. The price is 6,200 and I am not familiar with these boats with how they perform or if they are a good investment. I see a lot of them running the lakes and people sure seem to be attached to them. Good someone please post some info. I am not looking to buy one from someone that posts here so please do not offer or this post will be deleted. Thanks!

For anyone who cares, I fished a South Saulty Saturday and braved the chilling weather and wind with no fish to show for it. I did see a man catch a crappie below the bridge bankfishing. I had my heartbroken Saturday when an 8 to 10 pound bass straighten the hook on my crappie jig. My partner was about to grab the net, and his tacklebox was dumped out in the net before he could put it in the water and the fish made one more attempt to go down. I can not tell you how sick that made me feel to see that hog swim away. I thought I did everything right. Lesson learned to keep the net free and ready! I think my partner was more upset than I was. The bass came off the hydrilla right at the edge of the creek bank. I would say that he hit it about 14 feet deep. That was the only fish to hit my jig all day. It was still nice just to be on the water. Come on spring :( Good fishin and I hope someone is catching them cause it sure is not me! Good luck and thanks for any info concerning the ranger boat!
oshi

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]