NAFF rules of conduct and thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kerry Grissett on January 22, 2003 at 22:41:50:

This is actually a repost of a previously posted message. Sorry folks, but I guess I have said the same thing for so long that I got a bit lazy... (grin)

Well, I don't even know how long it has been since I posted one of these messages, so I guess it is about time to do it again.

First, I want to thank all the loyal NAFF contributors who help to make the NAFF something other than just another fishing message
board! Also, I want to welcome anyone who has only recently found the NAFF. I think you will find it a great place for good
information about fishing in North Alabama!

Now to the "business" (smile)...

The NAFF is a non-commercial site and does have some rules of conduct in order to try and keep this forum family oriented and
non-commercial. Although some people may disagree with the way in which I make decisions about how this is accomplished, in the
end I have to make the final decisions. So far, I think the majority of folks who enjoy reading the NAFF would agree with my
decisions. Maybe not. In any case, here are the rules:

http://home.hiwaay.net/~ksgrisse/wwwboard/messages/welcome.html

One addition to the "repost" above is that I have received a donation to help defray the costs of keeping the NAFF up to date, running and available to everyone interested in fishing in North Alabama. The funny thing is that this donation didn't come from someone in Alabama. It came from a Georgia resident who is involved in a web site devoted to trout fishing in Georgia. Although I don't ask for donations and never have, I did find it a little bit funny that the first $$$ donation towards the upkeep of the NAFF in over 3 years came from out of state. The donation was $100.00, I was floored!

As always,

Good luck and good fishin'

Kerry

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: