Re: Orlando Wilson

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brad on January 20, 2003 at 17:40:51:

In Reply to: Orlando Wilson posted by Tyler on January 17, 2003 at 19:59:04:

I liked the Orlando Wilson fishing show. I learned quiet a bit about smallmouth fishing below and above Wilson dam from his show. I learned some good things about crappie fishing on Wiess from his show and largemouth fishing on Guntersville.

He did a show on walleye fishing on Fontana Lake in NC a few years ago. The show was filmed in April. So, the next year, we loaded up the Bumble Bee and a tent and headed up there having never caught a walleye. But with just the info from his show we managed to catch some walleye and smallmouth and enjoy the beautiful scenery.

Orlando may have bought his own ticket and he may not know every thing there is to know about BASS fishing, but he did know enough about fishing to catch all kinds of fish on all kinds of PUBLIC lakes and rivers. Orlando Wilson was about the only fishing show I watched (except for the big BASS tournaments on Guntersville and Eufaula). I learned a lot more usable information from that show than I ever did watching Bill Dance in his stocked farm pond or secret Tn creek or Roland Martin shiner fishing on the big O.

Brad :) :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]