Re: Humor: How to launch a PWC.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jerry on January 14, 2003 at 19:57:49:

In Reply to: Humor: How to launch a PWC. posted by Kerry Grissett on January 13, 2003 at 21:08:37:

Hey I don't know about hte rest of you all but I can't imagine anyone deserving this kind of thing happening to them than a jet ski person. They really burn me up when I'm trying to fish.
One day I was all the way back up Town Creek (Big G) and next thing I know here comes one going as fast as he could. Now I don't know how many of you have every been to the back of Town Creek but I would never consider going as fast as this guy was going. (Lot's of big Rock just under the surface!!!!) All of a sudden his motor stops, he is trying to get it started and I still trying to fish and keep from laughing out loud. Then he ask me to tow him. Well I wanted to say "no way jerk" but I didn't. I towed him back to his camp site and he turned out to be a real nice person. Still inconsiderate and allot more darring than I though. I did learn tough that you have to help even the most inconsiderate person when they are on the water.
Hook one and be carefull it's cold in that water!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]