This sure got my attention: being a bait fisherman

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bill Jenkins on December 12, 2002 at 15:08:59:

I am not selling a product or have any financial gains whatsoever in the product I found on the internet. I felt rather guilty reading this forum daily and asking advice on occasion. Everyone has been extremely helpful and their wisdom and experience has been most appreciated by this fishing fanatic. In return, I thought this information would be helpful to fisherman with the same dilema as mine.
I fish Joe Wheeler Dam in the summer and easily get frustrated from the rapid loss of shad, shinner,and creek chubs lost due to scalding temperatures and oxygen depletion problems. Exploring this problem on the internet I believe I have found my solution. The solution is resolved, I believe, in the Burgress Live Well System for bait and fish. First, the unit only draws 1/2 amp. The pump has an unique system that drives air into the water, and will not heat the water like other systems do. The unit floats on top of the water so the intake is out of the water where there is no clogging of debri. The intake is drawn through several feet of copper tubing, radiator style, covering the bottom of an ice chest which cools the water 10 degrees or more. Adding bait saver to the unit will keep bait alive days instead of minutes. The company sends you the simple plans to build the unit. Of course they would hope you purchase their unit. Their unit is no more expensive than any of the quality units at Wally World. Since the forum is rather slow due to winter fishing and hunting I thought this would be good time to send this information. Web site: burgess-mfg.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]