Re: Guntersville crappie??

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Snapperking on November 28, 2002 at 18:54:35:

In Reply to: Re: Guntersville crappie?? posted by Kerry Grissett on November 27, 2002 at 22:33:02:

You are right about the game wardens.One problem is that both of the ones i know that once in a blue moon show up below Guntersville dam are retiring soon or already have and seem to have a lame duck attitude and dont want to make any waves in their last days,hopefully they will be replaced with younger gung ho people!!You are so right about the limits and rules being worthless if it isnt enforced!! I have seen buckets of under 14" jacks get hualed up the banks (you are allowed 3 under and a 13"eats well),and never hear of or see them get ticketed for it.I see the same boat,with no running lights, leave under cover of darkness ,after staying on the end of the trash gate all day,almost everyday im down at the dam ,and i never see a warden waiting to see what hes caught while staying in one place ALL day! Try calling decatur and they will tell you they are looking into it blah blah blah.... sometimes i feel like im helping them catch over the limit when i let the undersized ones go or stop fishing after i have my limit(Rare that that is HA!)anyway great site Kerry !!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]