Guntersville crappie

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Alex on October 18, 2002 at 07:15:26:

Well, I dont have much to say! Went yesturday with Kerry and needless to say we did not have a good trip. We ended up with 8 moderate keepers and caught to many small ones. Went back and looked at my records and we are about 8-10 degrees off on water temperature compared to years past. We are also behind on water levels. TVA will not let the water fall for some reason. When it comes to cathing crappie, Kerry and I are very spoiled. Like he says often, "I am tired of fishing, I like catching"! I really feel that the crappie will cooperate for everyone, but it is going to take time. If anyone out there wants to practice catching crappie and getting a feel for how they bite, now is a good time to go to any bridge and fish. Just dont expect to limit out on huge crappie! I am sure there are some individuals out there that are catching descent crappie but are they limiting? And if they are limiting how long does it take them and are they any size? I am hoping things will change very soon. Like I said I am spoiled! Good luck to everyone and please be careful. I will post on my next trip.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]