Re: Fishing

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by oshi on September 04, 2002 at 07:02:25:

In Reply to: Re: Fishing posted by Alabama Fisherperson on September 03, 2002 at 21:53:27:

Yes, You would think that us in the South would have more respect for resources. I am not speaking about everyone so please do not think I am being to critical. Seeing a clean fish cleaning station could be an awesome sight and not to mention DNR out in force. My understanding is that the Coosa River chain only has so many to cover an ungodly amount of water. That makes no sense to me. Well, I look at it this way, my profession as a teacher gives me the blessing of being able to educate. I plan on educating the students in my class on how to be aware of nature and ways to pitch in and help. This gives me a chance to teach something other than math or reading. We are fortunate to live in a society that is aware of the trouble and seem to be willing to do something about it. On a different note, word is the WLIA or Weiss Lake Improvement Association is planning to stock 100,000 crappie into lake weiss. 100,000,000 would be more like it. If rules were enforced and people were educated then they would not be forced to do this anyway. Thanks for the reply and good fishin this fall!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]