Fish-food-fun-fellowship

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Katfish Kelley on May 29, 2002 at 10:26:39:

Everybody, hello! Please forgive me for dropping out of site for so long. Life has been so busy last few months. Too much going on to put together the FaithPlace Pond outing. Looks like we will have to have a virtual get together. All bankers or boaters who still bank, please email me if you are interested in becoming a part of the world's largest fishing organization. Membership will be free. My goal is to get one million members worldwide by the end of this year. We will be the bankers...a majority treated like a minority. There are 20 of us to every single boater, yet the fishing world basically ignores us in the media. We celebrate the fishing more than the fish, the fellowship more than the fishing, and God more than the fellowship! Email me with your name, email address, age, and favorite fishing story of yours. I will not share your information with anyone except other members. This is FREE. Kerry, I am NOT a commercial site, I am just a regular ole guy with a big dream that your readers can help make a reality. Anybody in???? Each one reach one. Teamsouth1@aol.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]