Re: It Is Disgraceful

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bluewater on April 19, 2002 at 09:29:04:

In Reply to: It Is Disgraceful posted by Larry on April 18, 2002 at 20:32:15:

Larry,

I couldn't agree with you more. The MAJORITY of the people I see fishing on that bank are basically trailer-trash. They throw fish on the bank, their trash, etc, etc... I wish they'd make it legal to shoot people like that - because if they did, hell I shoot till my barrel melted! I HATE people like that... I've seen folks in boats do the same thing - so I'm not just picking on the bank fishermen. Reminds me of a time I was driving back from G'ville dam and some jerk-off throws two Hardees bags full of crap out his window on the dam road - I pulled off and picked up his garbage. I stopped off at Kellers Shell and guess who was at a gas pump (AND right next to a trash can!) the stupid jack-a$$ who's trash I just picked up... So I ask the guy exactly why he felt compelled to throw his garbage out the window for someone else to have to pick up as well as making the place look like hell and he tells me to F-off! I snapped. I pounded that little bastard into a paste - law got called but when they heard the story - they took the beat up trash flinger to the pokie! I don't know if he learned his lesson about littering, but I'll bet you a hundred bucks he say's "yes sir / no sir" to the next dude that calls him on why he littered!!! LMFAO!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]