Re: Wheeler ware level/ Tues. Tourney Decatur

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mark C. on April 12, 2002 at 09:53:48:

In Reply to: Wheeler ware level/ Tues. Tourney Decatur posted by Kerry C. on April 12, 2002 at 09:29:27:

Kerry I am not positive on what the actual full pool level is on Wheeler but I think it is 555.5 or something close to that. On the Tuesday nighters just look for a red and black Procraft sittin in the turn of the Harbor near the gas pumps and that would be where we take up the money for the tourney. I will also tell ya that if you fish in 12 of the Tuesday nighters that you will qualify for the classic which will be held near the end of August(haven't set a date for the classic yet). The classic always pays $1000.00 for first and $500 for big fish with second somewhere between $500.00 and $700.00 and third is usually $300-$350. Usually around 15 boats is all that qualify for the classic so the odds of a good paycheck are pretty good. The most the Classic could cost to enter would be $40.00 if you only fished 12 tourneys.($5.00 for every tourney you missed). I hope to see you at the next Tuesday nighter and anyone else who might wanna come fish with us.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]