Re: Problems with the NAFF site ISP

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by jd on March 21, 2002 at 10:09:32:

In Reply to: Problems with the NAFF site ISP posted by Kerry Grissett on March 20, 2002 at 23:30:23:

Heck, just surf the BFHP for a few minutes and you will win enough free prizes to pay for all your fees and then some. hehe. I just finished reading the electronics, motors, fishing report, and rod/reel sections and won a free vacation and countless other prizes - about 6 windows were open when I finished. I now have more appreciation for flashing marquis and banners after recent floods of pop-up ads across the internet.

If advertisers are paying for it, then you gotta do what you gotta do. As a suggestion, a buy/sell section for rods, reels, electronics, boats, etc. might generate a few dollars and would be nice to buy/sell with local people. I would pay for advertising to include small photos of items for sale. Maybe a subscription based service for "deluxe users" that would allow such options and do away with ads. Then again, it might not be worth the hassle!!! Just a thought!

It is your web site and you will not make everyone happy regardless of what you do (including doing nothing). Just keep up the good work!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]