Problems with the NAFF site ISP

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kerry Grissett on March 20, 2002 at 23:30:23:

Hey Folks,

Hopefully nobody has been having any problems associated with this, but I have been having quite a bit of trouble with my ISP concerning publishing pages to the NAFF site. I have contacted HiWaay and am waiting on a reply.

In light of this and the large amount of time I am spending on keeping this site going, I am considering moving the NAFF to another ISP host and obtaining a domain name. If and when I do this, there will be some changes. Although the NAFF message board will remain non-commercial, the other pages on the NAFF site will be available for limited advertising/sponsors.

I know some folks will say this is a sell out on my part, but keep in mind that for nearly 2 and 1/2 years, I have asked for nothing and made nothing from the work I do on this site. Well, circumstances are making it difficult to continue without compensation. I spend too much time on this site not to be making something from it for my efforts.

Like I said, some will balk at this and call me a "sell out", but I don't think the majority of folks will even blink. (grin)

Thanks,

Good luck and good fishin'

Kerry

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: