NAFF site, get together, web browsers and other stuff

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kerry Grissett on March 15, 2002 at 23:26:34:

Hey Folks,

First, let me apologize for backing out on the NAFF get together. I had misgivings about trying again after last year's low attendance, but there were other reasons why I decided to cancel out on organizing the event myself. I won't go into that, but I will wish everyone well and hope that YOU folks can organize something that works for most folks. I will try to be there if at all possible.

With that said, I want to talk about the NAFF site and web browsers for a little bit. The majority of NAFF visitors use MS-Internet Explorer (MSIE). I use Netscape and also compose (compost sometimes) the site with Netscape's composer. From time to time, I forget to check the site with MSIE to make sure that everything is working correctly with that browser also. If you find something amiss or that just doesn't look right, etc, please let me know.

Tonight I found that one of the pages on the NAFF site had a color for "visited" sites links that showed up fine in Netscape, but in MSIE it was a yellow color that was hard to read. That problem is now fixed, I think. Thanks for your support!!!

Good luck and good fishin'

Kerry

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]