UN-Cancelled?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mike K on March 15, 2002 at 23:16:38:

Hello. I have read these last several posts about the "get-together" and I didn't know that there was a continuing saga here. I spoke with Kerry and then he asked for the responses, and didn't get many. I have been out of town (Atlantic City) and am just now catching up.
I received 12 positive responses by EMAIL after we announced the Katfish Pond site. I think Kerry's concerned about endorsing this thing for the board when he really can't know what the turnout could be at any time. I think that's a fair concern. Maybe it should just be like a fishin' day for anyone wanting to come, not a "board meeting" so to speak. I think maybe we can take some formality out of the thing and then expect nothing and not be disappointed.
So, Katfish thanks for inviting the board bankers to FaithPlace and maybe someone will want to catch a few fish that day - AND SHOW UP!! I know I come whenever I can, and many more people are just wishin' they could go fishin' - at your pond! Thanks for being so generous with your "little fishin' hole".

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]