Food, fish, and fun!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Katfish on March 13, 2002 at 23:51:03:

Hello everybody! and thanks a bunch for all the responses about our bank fishin' get-together at FaithPlace (that's what we call our pond). Kerry is right when he says it is so hard to put one of these together. Soooooo...we will not put one together. We'll just let it come together on it's own. I will announce a day and a time and that's when it will be. Some will make it. Some won't. Those who do, could. Those who don't, couldn't. It will be a great time for fun, bank fishin', and fellowship. It could be the start of the world's largest fishing organization! All bank fishermen( and women!)UNITE. Come together to help promote and protect banking(the fishin' kind, not the money kind!).
By the way, in about another two weeks at FaithPlace, the bream and bass will be moving up along the banks into the pea gravel shallows we have made for them to spawn in. You will be able to walk around the pond and see them everywhere!!! Some big un's too! There have been two 7lb + bass caught in the last month. AND RELEASED BACK of course. We only let maybe three people fish in the pond you know, so it's not like the are sore jawed or anything. The bream follow you around like little babies, waiting for you to throw em some food! Catfish come to the top when we throw feed and make the water look like its alive! I fish with pieces of Penrose Sausages,so when the fish don't bite...I DO!You'll see. It's great. Stay tuned.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]