NAFF get together

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kerry Grissett on March 04, 2002 at 23:08:13:

Looks like Mike K's offer to use his brother's place is just the ticket. Thanks Mike and Jim!

Now we still have to nail down a date. Mike tells me any saturday would probably be fine. We are probably looking at starting around 11am or noon. It is still a BYO affair. That is, bring what YOU want to eat and drink. I think there will be a grill that can be used and if we are going to fry any fish, I think someone will still have to bring a fryer.

I talked to Mike on the phone today, but we didn't get many of the details worked out. Lots of stuff going on on both ends and you know how it is when 2 fishermen get to talking. (grin)

In any case, let's try to come up with another date than April 27th since it seems to conflict with several folks who would like to attend. Once we have the date worked out we will need to get a head count of who is definitely going to come so Mike and Jim will have an idea of how many folks to expect. I'll let Mike fill in any other details about the place and what will be available (grill, etc) and what we need to bring (or should NOT bring), etc.

OK, it's late and I'm tired, so that's that for now... (smile)

Good luck and good fishin'

Kerry

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]