Re: Weiss Lake Fishing Report for 2-13-2002

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve on February 20, 2002 at 16:59:16:

In Reply to: Re: Weiss Lake Fishing Report for 2-13-2002 posted by A Brown on February 17, 2002 at 10:10:36:

This is a reply to brother Alan Brown and his bad trip to Weiss. Weiss Lake Guide Service emailed Mr. Brown. The lake was low and to be very careful and to read my fishing report.In my fishing report I warned everybody that there was not enough water upriver to get into the coves.That if you are not totally familuar with that end of the lake, you would have a 1/2 off prop sale.I think Alan is having one now.He asked Weiss Lake Guide Service about Churchouse, Crazy Woman,& Yellow Creek.We emailed him back that there was no problem just follow the channel markers.I presumed that he took my advice but that was not the case.He also had a lodging problem at Riverside where I did not send him.He made the statement that he "would NEVER come back to Weiss". It made me feel bad.Over the years I have given away one or two trips when my guide party did not do as well as I thought they should.Weiss Lake Guide Service did not guide Mr. Brown or recommend where he stayed.But, I feel responsible.My crappie fishing is all booked up except a little bit in April (not the best time).So I have offered a free nights lodging,a FREE guided fishing trip (stripes or bream) and a free good home cooked meal in hopes to make him feel better.Weiss Lake in Centre, AL is a great place to come and have a good time.And, if Alan will give me the opportunity I will smooth his feathers and show him that this is a great lake and a great community. Our sincere regrets. Cheryl, Steve, Butch & Harry www.weisslakeguideservice.com 256-927-6617
Hope you feel better Alan! Thanks, Steve

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]