Re: Coosa water level debate

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kerry Grissett on February 03, 2002 at 23:29:23:

In Reply to: Coosa water level debate posted by Bunker Hill on February 03, 2002 at 22:19:33:

I agree, although it is hard to appreciate Southern Company's side of the coin when they allow thinly veiled threats to this site to come from within their own domain, if not actually from a Southern Company owned computer. "Mike" also called into question the integrity of the NAFF concerning advertising which I consider a personal affront as I make absolutely NO money, let alone profit from this site and I put in a lot of time and effort to keep it up to date, informative and useful to a wide general audience.

Posts that are blatant advertisements or are only trying to "drum up business" are deleted asap. I assess this on a case by case basis based on the informational nature of the message. Some folks do disagree with me on my criteria, but I have the final say, so to speak. In a moderated forum as the NAFF is, someone has to make a final decision. It isn't easy and may not be pretty, but I do it to the best of my ability.

I take threats to this site very seriously, however thinly veiled. In my opinion, "Mike" crossed that line and did it from a Southern Company IP address. What discussion is left other than an apology from either "Mike" or Southern Company.

For the record "Mike" posted the message in question from socp-b.scsnet.com (146.126.51.51)

Kerry

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]