Re: Front Page

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kerry Grissett on January 24, 2002 at 21:26:28:

In Reply to: Front Page posted by Randy on January 24, 2002 at 18:02:12:

Thanks Randy. Actually, all of the links were and are still available from the NAFF home page. Most of the links point to sections of the home page for the various links. I added them to the message board index page because it seemed like a lot of people never saw all the information available on the NAFF home page.

Here's a little trick for those out there who don't already know it. You can right click on any link and then choose to open it in a new window from the resulting menu. That way, all you have to do is close the new window when you are finished and the page you started from will still be sitting there waiting on you. I could make the links automatically open a new window when you left click on them, but I don't think everyone actually likes that method and it can be confusing to some, so I "try" to operate on the KISS principle with the pages.

As for Cheif Let It Rain, I wish he would take a long vacation from the dancing. I mean, enough is enough and this is too much! (smile)

Good luck and good fishin'

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]