Re: Wheeler Crappie

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kerry Grissett on January 18, 2002 at 21:49:07:

In Reply to: Re: Wheeler Crappie posted by dwhite on January 18, 2002 at 21:28:13:

Since I started the NAFF I have learned and been jaded about disclosing where I am fishing. This may seem contradictory to the mission statement of the NAFF, but I have several reasons for playing my cards close to the chest this time of year. If everyone used common sense and courtesy, then I wouldn't be so closed mouthed. Let's just say "once burned"...

In any case, see my latest message about crappie in North Alabama. That is my best info at the moment. I will post techniques, lures, depths, etc, but I won't say exactly where I am fishing for crappie. In the past I have been more than open about locations only to have them ruined by inconsiderate idiots and, well, let's just say that the others resembled the hind end of a horse. I am sure I will have critics for this attitude, but there it is and along with the critics there are a lot of folks who don't post ANY information for similar reasons. Oh well, there it is... (smile)

Good luck and good fishin'

Kerry

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]