Re: Crappie Fishing-Lake Weiss

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve on December 19, 2001 at 13:06:24:

In Reply to: Crappie Fishing-Lake Weiss posted by Jeff Crockett on December 19, 2001 at 08:43:27:

Jeff, First of all,Pruett's Fish camp does not have "cabins", I know they say they do but they don't.I know they say they are on the water but they are not.Now, once you are in Cowan Creek area you are trapped.There is a roadbed that goes across the mouth of the creek and the time you will be here it will be un-crossable.We call it our " 1/2 off prop sale time." In February I wouldn't be fishing Yellow Creek.I would be trolling Churchouse and Powerhouse Lake.If you check our fishing report on our web site, www.weisslakeguideservice.com you will find my report to be up to date and accurate.For about what you are going to spend for a "used-up-trailer" I can probably find you a house on the water but you would need to book early.Please do not believe everything someone tells you, especially if they are going to make a nickle.I pride my guide service and my web site and information on the truth, whether you need a guide or not and whether you want to hear the truth or not.You have probably been, as I have, on trips where you called and they told you "Hey, they are jumping in the boat, only to find out when you get there that a fish couldn't be caught even in a bath-tub with a dip net.I hope this has helped and if you need advice in the future do not hesitate to "holler" at me.I do not mind helping fellow fishermen.Happy Holidays! Sincerely, Steve 256-927-6617

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]