Huh? Re: The passing of George Harrison

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kerry Grissett on December 02, 2001 at 19:10:57:

In Reply to: Re: The passing of George Harrison posted by A-FISHER on December 01, 2001 at 22:46:41:

Although my first inclination was not to dignify your retort with a reply, I thought it might be good to get more on your reasoning...

I think most of the folks who regularly read this forum (and especially those who don't have a problem with using a consistent name and correct email) will not have a problem with the message about the death of George Harrison. I acknowledged that it was not fishing related, but felt that it was worth a footnote in the NAFF. I wasn't trying to sell something, nor was the message of a nature that I would be ashamed to have my 9 year old son read.

What is your gripe? Simply that it didn't have anything to do with fishing, or is there something else?

As far as me "getting on any one else...", if you have something of past history of the NAFF that you are referring to, then please present it.

I can't please everyone and don't try to. I do the best job I can and hope the results are pleasing to most. If not, oh well...

If you want more respect, then use your real name and a real email address when you have a problem. Mine is always posted!

Good luck and good fishin'

Kerry Grissett

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]