Weiss Lake Fishing Report for 12-01-2001

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Weiss Lake Guide Service on November 30, 2001 at 19:03:02:

DATE 12-01-01
LAKE LEVEL: 558.4
NORMAL FULL POOL: 564.0
SURFACE TEMP: 61 in am - 64 pm
WATER CLARITY: Great

Check out Butch's great deer! If you are not viewing this message on Weiss Lake Guide Service Home page you will need to go to
www.weisslakeguideservice.com to view it by clicking on the fishing report tab.

Also, please take advantage of our chat board and voice some of you success or knowledge or ask any questions that you might
have.

CRAPPIE: The crappie are a little better but not much. What crappie are being taken are on the old river channel edges using live
bait. They are right on the break line.Bottom bumping seems to be working the best.

BASS: The bass fishing is doing well with these warmer temperatures using crankbaits.

WHITE BASS: I truly have no clue.If you do let me know :-)

STRIPE: I do not remember a time when the surface temperature was in the mid 60's at the end of November.We had some cooler
days earlier and some cooler surface temperatures earlier but for some reason nobody can seem to find the stripe.They have just
seemed to vanish.Harry and myself are going to stripe fish all day tomorrow and I will let you know what I find.

BREAM: Bream fishing is still going STRONG on Guntersville!

As always if I can do anything for anyone or be of any assistance I am never bothered by anyone's questions.That is what I am here
for. If you need help in planning a trip even if you do not need a guide I am glad to help anyone with anything includining
lodging etc. Hope everyone has a great weekend.Good fishing to all! Steve www.weisslakeguideservice.com 256-927-6617
Also for you Christmas shoppers...Under NO circumstances should you purchase a Compaq computer unless you want a very heavy
paperweight. :-)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]