Re: Flint Creek

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ked on November 15, 2001 at 11:05:06:

In Reply to: Flint Creek posted by Kerry Grissett on November 13, 2001 at 20:25:24:

I echo exactly what you say about Flint, Kerry. I'm in the process now of finding a new Crappie Hole. I went yesterday and managed 3 keepers while fighting the massive boat traffic. Funny thing is NOBODY was doing any good at all. I helped tow a man in to the launch and we discussed how fishing USED to be. I fished last week but had motor problems and had to get towed in myself.( What goes around comes around )always try to help someone in need because you don't ever know when you might be in the same boat. My fuel filter EXPLODED that I changed out this past spring. It was one of thoughs clear view glass type filters. I used to run them on all my hot rods but that will be the last one I ever put on a boat motor. It took me almost two hours to get back to launch ( after trolling for over an hour before getting towed ). I still wonder about the guys I saw this past spring with nets. Could they have possibly hurt the Crappie fishing that bad or is it something else. By the way water temp was 54-55 degrees. Oh well, when I find that NEW Crappie honey hole I'll let you know, just not exactly where. lol. God Bless and Good Fishing ! <><

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]