Re: NAFF via Email - removals

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kerry Grissett on November 08, 2001 at 02:10:12:

In Reply to: Re: NAFF via Email - removals posted by barry on November 07, 2001 at 23:16:53:

I read everything that is posted here. As owner/moderator of this forum it is another one of my hobbies. I would call it a job, but I love doing it and have never made a penny from it... so far. (grin)

Some folks may have trouble keeping up using the NAFF via Email, but each message sent to subscribers does have the same message subject as the original post. That should give you an idea of what thread it belongs with. Of course, when I am not sure I simply click on the link to the actual message and trace the thread backwards.

Originally I had "quote on reply" turned on, but it tended to make messages in long threads get VERY bloated, wasting space. So it was turned off.

Another thing about the NAFF via Email messages is that it reveals the IP address of the poster. This can be very helpful to readers by helping them identify folks using multiple aliases to post messages, thus adding or taking away from that poster's credibility.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]