Re: NAFF via Email - removals

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by barry on November 07, 2001 at 23:16:53:

In Reply to: Re: NAFF via Email - removals posted by Kerry Grissett on October 29, 2001 at 20:25:50:

i am not sure that you are going to see this because its old but i didnt get back on the site for a while and finally scrolled down far enough to see that you responded. the problem that i had with the email was that i didnt feel like i was getting the whole picture like you do when you see the site. i would read the email and then delete the messages only to have more messages that responded to the messages that i deleted the day before so it was sort of like reading pages of a chapter in random order. i never felt like i knew what was going on with the fishing at the time. but maybe its because i never visited the site when i had it on email. i now and before then visited the site at least 4 times a week to see whats going on and enjoy it more than any other site that i have visited. so props to you and the site. by the way i and most likely more of us would like to know what kind of boat you fish in and maybe a picture of you could be posted so if we do see you on the water that we could thank you personnaly.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]