Re: Guntersville crappie from the bank

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by charles cofey on October 12, 2001 at 16:53:09:

In Reply to: Guntersville crappie from the bank posted by Kerry Grissett on September 18, 2001 at 23:03:58:

well I went fishing alot this week due to the rain factor.With the front and the storms moving in didnt expect much, but, some relaxation. I went out to 79 in Scotsburrow to a cause way. just east of water front tackle store, but west of road 114 there before you get back to the river. But none the less I caught many fish mainly Black Croppie , I changed style and lure and actually caught a good cat, and many many large Bream and some pumpkin seed and lickily the stripe were running also during the coarse of the days this week. I had better luck fishing and probably caught more fish than I had all year. But if they are not biting anywhere I have a little spot I call the pump house and there probably is another name for it, but It is there on the main causeway west of Goosepond I have never not had luck there from; bream, cat, Bas, Large mouth and small not to metion the large stripe bass that are there just under the bridge that is awsome for some crappie action

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]