Re: CRAPPIE BASS-NOV 2,3,4TH

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Stevec on September 27, 2001 at 20:05:04:

In Reply to: CRAPPIE BASS-NOV 2,3,4TH posted by JASON BOSCH on September 27, 2001 at 16:26:09:

Jason, I believe that we can help you. We have lodging here that is the lower 1/2 of our home. It sleeps 4 seperately (2 br.).It has a seperate entrance,dock, & fish cleaning station.Also parking for your boat if you do not want to leave it in the water. There is also electricity on the dock.We charge $75.00 per night.
As far as fishing advice, I can help you but we need to wait until it get's closer to your arrival time because conditions change. We run a guide service and you can see our site at www.weisslakeguideservice.com
Also, the accomidations have a seperate entrance, coffee pot and a small fridge.
You do not have to hire our guide service to stay here. If you are looking for something different just email me at clp-pope@tds.net and tell me what you are looking for and I will be glad to help.Advice is still free. :-) Or you can call me at 256-927-6617. Let me know if I can help. Sincerely, Steve

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]