Messages about terrorist attacks on the United States

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kerry Grissett on September 11, 2001 at 20:10:51:

Normally I ask that people leave their personal and political feelings out of this forum as a fishing forum really has no use for
such. However, given the tragic events in America on this day, September 11, 2001, I expect to get some comments from many folks on the subject. I only ask that you please, PLEASE consider your comments and language before you post them here. This is still a FAMILY ORIENTED forum.

I am still in shock, as is most of the country I think.

Along with prayers, I ask that people turn their anger into resolve and keep level heads. This cowardly action has definitely
changed America, but I think it is in a way that the cowards did not expect. We Americans pull together in a crisis better than any
other nation in the world. I expect that from Americans now.

Although emotions will be running high, we must let our government, the greatest in the world, manage this situation and not try
to take matters into our own hands. This heinous action was definitely a result of hatred and descrimination and it will not serve
Americans to now act with hatred and descrimination towards anyone who is not proven responsible.

I do expect full and complete retaliation from the US as soon as we know who is responsible and where they are. I only hope the
rest of the civilized world will join with the US in hunting down and exterminating these vermin!

God Bless America

Kerry Grissett

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]