Re: LakeBartletts Ferry

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kerry Grissett on May 11, 2001 at 23:43:18:

In Reply to: LakeBartletts Ferry posted by steve on May 11, 2001 at 18:03:26:

I don't know if you will get much of a response on that one. Most of the participants of this forum are interested in fishing North Alabama, but someone may read this who has fished your area.

I hear Georigia has some pretty good fishing. Maybe you could post a report of your fishing experiences on the NAFF? You may be the only person on this forum who is fishing that area, so your experience may be valuable to others.

Whether amateur or pro, good day or slow day fishing, the information you post helps everyone and you may be surprised at the positive responses you will get!

There is a great group of folks who have made the NAFF so successful and you can be a part of that success! You don't have to
be an expert! You only need a love of fishing and a willingness to try, honestly, to help other folks with the same interest.

In any case, I think the NAFF community would be very interested to hear about what is going on where you are fishing and I hope you find the information here on the NAFF valuable.

Good luck and good fishin'

Kerry Grissett

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]