Common Courtesy!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Alex on March 26, 2001 at 17:15:57:

I had a incident this past weekend that I cannot get out of my head! One of my fishing partners and I were fishing from the bank for crappie and even though the crappie were not biting all that well, we had some very RUDE fisherman cut us off from a boat. I own a boat myself and over the years I have learned common courtesy. I always give the bank fisherman the right of way NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!! Although there was not a fight there were some words exchanged. This particular incident further proved to me that I am very thankful for having common courtesy not only for bank fisherman but also boat fisherman. I still cannot believe what happened that day. I realize that noone owns the river nor do they own any particular fishing spot, but everyone should have common courtesy. I want to thank all of the fisherman over the years that gave me courtesy and also taught me courtesy. For those of you who donot believe in coomon courtesy, I wish you the best of luck! I apologize for the long sad story but I had to get this off of my chest. Sincerely Alex.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]